La Rosa


Her inner passion made the roses burn a wild red. 
💓

I hope this piece inspires warmth and passion and appreciation for feminine energy. Life without the fiery feminine lacks fluidity and purpose I think. It’s common to attribute fire and purpose to more traditional masculine energy, but I believe feminine energy is the source of creative fire which in turn inspires, regenerates and fills one with brightness and purpose that flows generously through one’s life. I feel that women can easily connect to this inner fire, and it's through pieces like this that I hope to inspire women to embrace their sensual and passionate natures!  

I enjoyed reconnecting with colored pencils for creating this piece. The roses were painted in acrylic and outlined in marker.

La Rosa is available for sale  >> click here! <<